Help us to make the world a greener place to live!
We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.
We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector's environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great succes.
When it comes to NOx reduction, we also fit land-based engine plants with SRC systems!
Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
We are in an expansive phase since we are at the beginning of several new projects, and therefore seek you with good and solid experience in technical project management.
As a technical project manager for the NOx business, you lead and manage the technical aspects of the project throughout the process. You will be part of a team where you work closely with Sales, Process and Automation engineers, Production planners, Purchasers, Project controllers, and HESQ.
You are updated on contract contents and ensure that planning and design process are followed and implemented based on given rules and regulations. You will be involved in all parts of the projects from order to delivery, such as the final sales phase, project planning, system configuration, project tracking, site meetings and system commissioning.
Your main tasks will be:
- Be our main contact to the customer during the project execution phase
- You plan, run, coordinate and document projects according to budget and ensure delivery according to timeframe
- Change order handling and development of change order contracts
- Ensures the quality of design and process solutions and examines drawings so that it works in practice based on the conditions available
- To coordinate all technical issues within the project, in-house and with our customers
- Create and modify drawings, PIDs and datasheets as well as managing the overall documentation process
- Take lead in client meetings, testing activities and coordinate commissioning
Background and skills
- Higher technical education or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience from process industry or other relevant field
- Experience in working with technical projects, design and/or construction of projects is necessary, SCR competence and experience would be highly appreciated
- Experience from negotiations
- You are a good communicator and have some experience of sitting in a coordinating function with many contact areas
- The position includes some planned trips which you regard as a positive feature
- The working language is English, so you need to be fluent in speech and writing
As a person you can work independently as well as in team and have a genuine technical background. You are used to working against deadlines and are accurate, structured and responsible. You feel comfortable in negotiating, making decisions and you are solution-oriented in pursuing your work.You are persistent and like to manage several tasks at the same time.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position, contact Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
Let's make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.