- Technical support System 3000 hardware and software
- Technical support Tracking Technologies hardware and software
- On-site commissioning of new Customer installations
- Customer training and hardware support
- Continuous development of the SinterCast technology
Participation in product development and R&D activities of new products
Reporting to the Chief Engineer – Systems Development, the successful applicant will have a technical background with a minimum of two years industrial experience from industrial automation, electrical engineering or as an industrial electrician. This position offers exciting opportunities for self-motivated and flexible individuals who have a strong appreciation for full Customer service. SinterCast is active in Europe, Asia and the Americas. This position is based at our Technical Centre in Katrineholm, Sweden and will require international travel.
For further information contact Johan Antonsson, Chief Engineer – Systems Development, telephone +46 150 79440. Send your written application marked “Systems Engineer” before 8 March 2019 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.