Apply at EBV Elektronik for Sweden as System Field Application Engineer (M/F)
- Gain deep understanding of our customer preferences and requirements for new designs and promote technical proposals solving customer needs and maximizing EBV product portfolio content.
- Provide technical support to solve customer problems during the full design cycle from feasibility concept to production
- Collaborate with Account Managers supporting design-in activities and delivering innovative solutions to grow revenue within a certain set of targeted customers
- Gain system level knowledge and experience in the relevant applications and markets for selected customer base
- Build and preserve privileged relationships with our customer technical community, key influencers and decision makers. Be considered as a Trusted Advisor.
- Network effectively with supplier technical resources and relevant design chain third parties - building and preserving strong relationships
- Engage in new projects as early as possible, participating in the customer’s system architecture definition and influencing design decisions through appropriate positioning and presentation of EBV´s product portfolio solutions
- Drive technical events, presentations, seminars, workshops, education programs and trainings internally and for customers.
- Work closely with Sales, Technology FAEs, Marketing and suppliers to establish which products are best suited to the customer base and which target markets to address
- Ensure proper documentation, communication, tracking and closure of design-in activities, from opportunity to production
- Obtain and maintain required supplier certifications. Participate actively in the FAE trainings developing deep technical competence
- Electronics Engineer with expertise in analog and digital electronic designs
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible, energetic and able to work with multiple tasks concurrently
- Willingness to travel inside Sweden and outside for technical trainings,
approximately 20 - 30 days a year.
- Commercial and technical skills
- Fluent in Swedish & English (written and spoken)
Bo Vinge-Brandt, Regional Application Manager.
Phone +45 40 44 46 48, email: Bo.Vinge-Brandt@ebv.com
Excellent, we are looking forward to your application, preferably in english.
Distribution is today. Tomorrow is EBV! www.ebv.com