Help us to make the world a greener place to live!
We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.
We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector's environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
As a Project Engineer in the Project Department, you will work together with the responsible Technical Project Manager to assist handling different parts of the project throughout the complete process. You will be part of a team where you work closely with Process and Automation engineers, Production planners, Purchasers, Project controllers, and HESQ.
You are updated on contract contents and ensure that planning and design process are followed and implemented based on the rules and regulations. You will be involved in different parts of the projects from order to delivery, such as project planning, system configuration, project tracking, site meetings, support to purchase and logistics and system commissioning.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support the Technical Project Manager with various tasks within the project
- Manage sub parts / projects within the overall project
- Coordinate technical issues within the project, in-house and sometimes with our customers
- Assist with document development and deliveries
- Assist with quality assurance of design solutions and examination of drawings so that it works in practice based on the conditions available
- Participate in client meetings, testing activities and system commissioning
Background and skills
- Higher technical education in relevant field such as mechanical, process or environmental
- Positive if you have some experience with planning tools and CAD
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- You are well organized and work in a structured way
- You are a team player
- Positive attitude with good learning spirit
- Good communicator
- The position includes a number of planned trips which you regard as a positive feature
- The working language is English, so you need to be fluent in speech and writing
As a person you can work independently as well as in team and have a genuine technical and environmental interest. You are used to working against deadlines and are accurate, structured and responsible. You are solution-oriented in pursuing your work and know that customer satisfaction combined with efficiency is the key to profitable business.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position, contact Nicole Diener 031-704 51 77 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
Let's make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.