Help us to make the world a greener place to live!
We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.
We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector's environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
We are in an expansive phase since we are at the beginning of several new projects, and therefore seek you with god and solid experience as a project controller.
As a Project Controller you work in team with the Technical Project managers and report to the Project Director. You should be up-to-date and ensure that all phases of the project go according to plan, such as costs, margins etc. You should also perform risk assessments in the project and assist the team with contractual issues.
Your main tasks will be:
- Control of the company's total project portfolio
- Support to Technical project managers
- Prepare and develop project budgets and forecasts
- Collaborate with the business controller
- Ensure billing and payment
- Carry out bank guarantees
Background and skills
- University degree in MSc
- 3-5 years of work experience in Project Controlling
- Good understanding of project controlling processes and tools
- You are used to interpreting and analyzing the contracts
- Technical background is meritorious
- Fluent in English is mandatory
As a person, you are structured and thorough. You have a great deal of drive with the ability to run many parallel projects simultaneously. You are also communicative and solution-oriented with the will to constantly work on improvements.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position, contact Nicole Diener 031-704 51 77 or Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB. Let's make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.