We are looking for a Product Manager for our growing product range of Pulpers and Agitators. As a Product Manager for Pulpers and Agitators you have a thorough knowledge of applications, size and performance characteristics of this product line. In addition, you will be part of a global Pulpers and Agitators product team, working on a global basis with the product line.
You will visit customer mills to respond to customer issues, examine their process, diagnose malfunctions or improper operation and make recommendations on improved operations.
Being one of our internal experts on Pulper and Agitators, you will assist in the development of guarantees for GL&V process equipment and participate in technical and commercial negotiations with customers. You will also work with our global design teams on development projects.
An important part of your work is to provide technical support to sales people, agents, and customers in our business area (Europe, Asia, Oceania and Africa). You need to determine their technical needs and provide problem solutions and when needed also training.
We are looking for you who have a:
- Master of Science, preferably within Mechanical or Chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from the pulp and paper industry and/or of Pulpers and Agitators.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and oral.
- Communicative; comfortable to hold presentations and give a trustful impression to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys teamwork and have experience of international meetings with customers and colleagues.
- Able and willing to travel nationally and internationally about 30% of your time.
We offer you a technically challenging and exciting work in a global environment. You will be reporting to James Burns, Global Business Manager in our Nashua/ Boston office. For questions about the role please contact James on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply as soon as possible by sending your application with reference “Product Manager” in English to email@example.com.
GL&V - We care for your performance