If you want to be part of the commercial development of the suspension of the future and have skills and experience from the relevant competence areas and the Automotive industry, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Key Account Management of one or several customers including commercial discussions, sales, preparing quotations and supporting daily operations.
- Involvement in new product development projects.
- Involvement in development and management of Öhlins’ global supply chain.
- Support to development of global sales strategies.
This position is located at Öhlins Racing’s headquarters in Upplands Väsby, Sweden. Some travel is required to customers and suppliers in primarily Europe and Japan.
Experience & General Qualifications:
We imagine that you are an engineer with strong commercial focus. You have 5-10 years working experience and would like to take on a new challenge in a Swedish company with an international business.
- M.Sc. with focus on mechanical engineering, hydraulics or industrial economy.
- Experience of commercial matters (price negotiations, quotations, sales etc).
- International experience.
- Experience from the automotive industry.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Sprechen Sie Deutsch? If you can speak German it is a plus since we are working a lot with German car manufacturers and suppliers.
The position requires both ability to work and complete tasks alone and ability to work in teams, hence we put a strong emphasis on personality, drive and communication skills.
Apply or contact us for further information
If you would like further information about the position please contact Magnus Melin, General Manager CES Sales & Operations, phone: +46 8 54 60 26 94, e-mail: email@example.com
Since our work force contains a majority of men, we gladly accept female applicants.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but no later than February 9, 2018.
Working at Öhlins
Öhlins Operating System, ÖOS, is the foundation of our business. ÖOS focuses on continuous improvement of our processes, where safety, quality, delivery and economy are the priorities. Through ÖOS we also highlight the behaviors we think are important for a successful business, for example to concentrate on solutions rather than problems and to use active communication. Because innovation and visionary thinking are crucial for Öhlins’ business we are keen to ensure our employees continuously develop in their profession, using individual development plans.