Blueair was founded in 1996. Due to their innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, they have had an ongoing growth and a lot of successful projects and now they are in the position to hire a System Engineer to ensure the holistic view to the product as a complement to product design.
Today the company has 60 employees at the Head Quarter in the centre of Stockholm and 200 employees worldwide, with offices in China, India, Hong Kong and the U.S., as well as filter production facilities in China.
To be a successful Mechanical Engineer at Blueair you will ensure the best mechanical solutions to new and existing products. You will be working together with colleagues in different stages of the projects with the responsibility of ensuring the function and construction of the design.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring the mechanical parts of the product is perfect before production
- Contact with factories in China
- Meetings, reporting status, new materials, new designs
- Ramp-ups and quality documentation
It is crucial to be able to plan and coordinate your job and work independently and in teams. You need to be able to follow deadlines and have great communication skills since you will work with design team, tech team and project managers.
- 3 years’ experience of Mechanical engineering
- An academical background within Mechanical Engineering
- Consumer products or the auto industry is meriting
- Experience from plastic constructions
- Good skills in CAD and Illustrator
- Have a mind for design and user friendly products.
- Excellent skills in English, both written and oral
Our Client Offers:
Blueair offers you an exciting role in an international environment. You will be a part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee. You will work with sharp, motivated colleagues in a nice office environment and have the opportunity to change the world such that everyone should have the opportunity to breath clean air!
If you have any questions, please contact Karin Lundmark, Recruitment Consultant, +46(0)72 727 0225, firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day to apply is 31:st of July, 2017. Please note that we are going through applications continually and the position may be filled before the ads end date.