We can offer you a position with a successful company where you get the opportunity to be part of developing sustainable technologies for the future. We have two ways in which we will achieve this; one is by investing in our employees to ensure we have the best talent on the market, the other is by investing in our products to allow us to differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
As the HDD Applications Manager, you will be based in Gothenburg. You will be responsible for the line management of Application Engineers and Regional Technical Account Managers.
Your team consists of engineers with Master´s or Ph.D. degrees and have extensive experience from applied exhaust aftertreatment and emission systems engineering. The team members interact in an international environment, and have daily contacts with our customers and other Johnson Matthey teams, based at technology centers in other regions.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of 10 experienced engineers in the field of emission control technologies for Heavy-Duty Diesel Applications
- Provide technical leadership
- Drive acceptance of new business systems and compliance with NPI requirements
- Ensure that resource level and allocation within the team is optimally apportioned to deliver immediate business objectives and new products & systems development
Background and skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to rapidly form conclusions from complex information
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
- Strong record of building relationships based on trust and collaboration with external customers as well as internal colleagues
- A strong customer focus with proven track record of customer satisfaction
- A strong background within applied emission control technology
- Preferably a PhD degree combined with several years of relevant industrial experience
- Team management experience will be positive but not essential
- Fluent in English is a requirement
With these skills we believe that you will create a winning atmosphere and a team with strong ambitions. You perform your work with integrity and handle change efficiently as well as contribute to new ideas. You are good at collaborating with customers to establish relationships and enjoy working in an international environment.
Josefine Petersson, recruitment consultant at Intenso Teknikrekrytering, 0702-501429. For union questions or questions relating to collective agreements, you are welcome to contact Björn Magnusson 031-893724 or Jonas Edvardsson 031-893751 who are local union representatives for the Union and Swedish Engineers. Selection is carried out on an ongoing basis. We prefer if you apply as soon as possible!
We welcome your application!