Do you have a passion for technology, thrive with setting up automated marketing activities and analyse data to implement site improvements? You might be the person we are looking for!
Your new company
Our technology helps customers automate the analysis of vast amounts of data. The core of the solution is an algorithm that automatically and continuously learns the normal behaviour of any IT system which helps teams to detect, explain, and respond to virtually any foreseen or unforeseen incident, breach, or outage. Our customers span 13 different countries and industries, including finance, e-commerce, gaming, and energy.
We are now at a very exciting phase of the company’s growth, where you will have a broad and central role in taking the company to the next stage. Take the opportunity to work globally, grow your own role and be part of a fun and ambitious team with great possibilities.
Your new role
At Unomaly we are looking for the next driven person who wants to take lead on using data to identify, test and implement growth initiatives.
Working with growth, automation and conversion optimization at Unomaly means working on enabling business - to make sure we optimally leverage technology in the best and widest manner possible to drive growth. This involves synthesizing data about our users and customers in various channels, finding obstacles and bottlenecks in the entire funnel, creating hypotheses of improvements and implementing tests across any of the digital platforms that we have.
To succeed in the role, we think the right candidate is extremely curious about technology, very results driven, have a data driven mindset and to be in the front seat of continuous improvements.
The ideal candidate is tech savvy and will have a strong hands-on site/conversion optimization experience, with a great understanding of best practices, tools and have an eagerness to take another leap.
You will be responsible for
- Technically setup rules in marketing automation activities, following up and ensure continuous optimization analysing funnel data from web, marketing campaigns, product usage and customer interactions to spot conversion bottle necks and blockage to rapid growth
- Generating hypothesis, implement A/B-tests across different channels, such as emails, web portals and product to find a more optimal solution that provides better conversion
- Leading tests and implementation projects of growth initiatives
- Being part of a broader team that seeks to improve engagement, referrals and awareness of Unomaly
What you'll need to succeeded
- A total of 5+ years of experience in marketing automation and/or conversion/site optimization & A/B-testing.
- Very comfortable with analysing data using statistical methods.
- Documented experience growing traffic or other related KPIs.
- Documented experience to lead initiatives and others working with developers, art directors etc.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Enjoys working on the full technology stack
- Experience in working with Google Analytics
What we think is beneficial to have working experience or knowledge of (not required)
- Marketing automation platforms
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.