In this position, you have overall responsibility for the Aftermarket ensuring that Xylem has a customer-attractive, competitive and profitable offering of the Treatment´s TotalCare Services and Parts portfolio. The Global Product Manager for Aftermarket will play a significant role for Xylem´s future market positon with responsibility for the entire Treatment aftermarket product portfolio. We offer an exciting key role in an international environment, with a global network which gives you the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
You will be responsible for managing, developing and driving profitable business growth for the Treatment’s TotalCare Services and Parts portfolio. You will be responsible for significantly growing and advancing, innovating and strengthening the competitiveness of parts, product and services for the Xylem Treatment brands - including Flygt Mixers, Leopold, Sanitaire and Wedeco.
Your responsibility includes:
- Manage, develop and drive profitable business growth for the designated Aftermarket product portfolio and related accessories and services through the Commercial Teams.
- Leading the global portfolio, the manager will oversee and optimize the entire aftermarket product lifecycle, from the creation of new-offering-business-cases, through market development, launch, profitability and phase-out.
- The overall responsibility scope is commercial and technical, strategic and tactical. In order to ensure sustainable and profitable growth it will be essential that you are successful working in close collaboration with stake holders both internally and externally.
- Alongside other Global Product Managers, R&D, Business Development and Technical Support you will develop new products and business models for aftermarket services.
It will be essential for this position to maintain close contact with the Commercial Teams world wide to keep abreast of evolving market needs, customer requirements and shifts in the competitive landscape. You are also responsible for market segmentation, trend analysis and forecasting for product offerings in order to optimize global market positioning and branding strategies.
You will report to Director Product Management, Treatment in Sundbyberg and location will be at Xylems office in Sundbyberg. You will be part of Treatment’s Global Product Management. As the role requires close contacts with the markets, flexibility to travel is required.
Background and personal qualities
For this position we require:
- University degree preferable within mechanical, electrical or mechatronics.
- Experience from product management, business development or project management
- Fluency in English both written and oral is essential.
It is preferably if you have experience within Aftermarket service.
We are looking for a self-starter with high motivation to achieve goals. You are used to working independently, strategically and have good Project Management skills. You will have demonstrated ability to resolve difficult technical and business issues; be commercially focused with a profound business attitude when it comes to strategic sales. You enjoy influencing others and are skilled when it comes to building long-term relationships and valuable collaborations.
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please visit www.levelrecruitment.com and click on “Find jobs”. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Smedberg at 08-120 50 421.