Esab is a global company and world leading when it comes to producing consumables and equipment for virtually every welding and cutting process and application. We are looking for a Global Product Manager FSW for ESAB Automation.
We offer you an exciting opportunity where you get to further develop your skills and be responsible for the FSW product portfolio in an international environment.
As a product manager you will ensure that the product and application portfolio is relevant, competitive and cost-effective, and that it reaches the market in the most efficient channels, all in line with the overall corporate strategy. You will have global commercial and technical responsibility for the product area FSW.
- Pursue and maintain the products to meet market demands
- Support application development to meet market requirements
- Improve profitability by streamlining processes to optimizing costs
- Develop product plans and launch strategies
- Work closely with R&D as well as other technical disciplines.
- Updated on the market and actively following trends, participating in events, seminars.
- Broad technical competence and experience within FSW.
- Experience in automation and / or welding.
- Good understanding of application development and maintenance.
- Experience of working with product quality.
- Experience of working in a global environment.
- Very good English in speech and writing.
You enjoy working in a technical and commercial role. You are structured and thorough and have an analytical ability. You are comfortable supporting your colleagues, sales organization and customers.
For further information, please contact recruitment consultant Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 or Malou Magnusson 0707-58 87 45