Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for an experienced C++ Software Engineer to join the team!
Who are we?
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. Our main focus is on self-driving vehicles and mobile robotics, but we work in other areas too. The Company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we work with clients all over the world. Our team now consists of 30 hard-working and friendly people, all working in our bright and spacious facilities by Medborgarplatsen in the center of Södermalm, Stockholm. We are constantly expanding due to the increasing demand for high quality technologies in 3D perception and mapping. And that’s where you come in!
As our new C++ Software Engineer, you will develop state of the art algorithms for deployment in autonomous systems. You will work in close collaboration with our talented teams of scientists and engineers to solve challenging real-life problems based on the latest scientific findings. We believe that you are as passionate as we are about developing high quality, efficient and fault tolerant software for a variety of platforms. Univrses will give you exciting opportunities to work on unique cutting-edge technologies while growing professionally and, while doing so,transform the world into a better place.
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Share option program
- Pension plan
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world
- Yearly visit to a global conference
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Lunch & Learn on Thursdays
- After Work Fridays
- Ping-pong table (!)
Who are you?
- You have an MSc or equivalent (Preferably in Computer Science)
- You have 3+ years of experience from professional C++ development and a strong understanding of the language(Knowledge of C is beneficial)
- You have experience from using different third-party libraries
- You have experience from developing and implementing efficient algorithms from scratch
- You are well versed in the tools of the trade such as compilers, build systems, debuggers and operating systems
- You have a solid mathematical foundation
- You have experience from working with Agile software development principles
- You are heavily focused on the end result and you always desire to find the most pragmatic solution
- You have a keen aspiration to see your ideas move into production
- You are motivated by overcoming obstacles in order to benefit Univrses’ customers and products
Interested in joining Univrses as our new C++ Software Engineer? Send an email with your application to email@example.com!
Requested application material