C.M. Hammar is looking for an Application Engineering Manager that will be responsible for coordinating and directing the activities within the product group of Remote Release Systems for lifesaving equipment. You will be responsible for developing C.M. Hammar as a technical leader in the marketplace by means of product offerings and establishing proper technical support. In this role you will become a valued member of our management team.
- Developing new products and product configurations to meet the changing demands of the marketplace
- Active training and development of the engineering teams of our OEM Accounts
- Development of mid-level technical relationships with various of our OEM customers
- Working closely with sales, marketing, and management teams to develop a consistent strategy for the future
- Communication with global customer and business groups
- Travel in the field to support our customers, and to find new development opportunities
Background and skills
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or relevant work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in the marine industry
- Previous experience as a Service Technician, Commissioning Engineer
- Project management and/or product development experience
- Excellent English in both written and verbal communication
As a person, you are structured, proactive and enjoy working in the marine industry. You are communicative and enjoy working in both in teams and independently where you manage to deal with multiple tasks in parallel. You enjoy being in front of customers and working in an environment where you meet different people and cultures.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of the future where our key words, safety and quality are becoming increasingly important in a global market. For this role you will be involved in developing and providing the best solutions for increased maritime safety. The business is permeated by short decision paths where you get good opportunities to participate and influence.
For more information about the position, contact Josefine Petersson 0702-50 1429 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
We welcome your application!