For the Engineering team at GomSpace Sweden we are looking for a skilled and experienced Systems Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions to customers on the global market. GomSpace Sweden is transforming into a company mastering all relevant spacecraft propulsion concepts to meet a variety of mission needs.
If you find you self excited about building real space hardware and be the technical anchor point for the propulsion system design and integration into nanosatellite systems – then you should apply for this position.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Perform mission analysis on real customer and reference missions and derive relevant system requirements related to propulsion
- Be responsible for the systems architecture and design of our propulsion systems closely connected to the satellite system solution
- Coordinating the technical activities with the customers and suppliers to ensure successfull missions
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for propulsion solutions for specific satellite projects
- Prepare documentation according to applied space engineering standards
- Supervision of satellite integration and verification
We Expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Relevant technical education to at least Master’s degree
- Experience and understanding of requirements on both mission and system level
- Work experience in systems engineering or system architecture for electronic systems
- Experience in CAD systems (Solid Works or similair) and simulation tools
- Knowledge of mechanical, software and hardware development and planning tools
- English fluency on a professional level
- Quality awareness – delivers solid work
An education and experience from the space segment is preferred.
GomSpace Sweden offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
Apply for the job on www.gomspace.com. You are welcome to send your application in either Swedish or English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions with regard to the position do not hesitate to contact Engineering Director, Robert de Try on email@example.com.
Work place will at our new facilities at Ulls Väg 29A, Uppsala in Sweden. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that we do not receive applications and resumes via e-mail or by personal appearance. This is to protect and show consideration for your personal information. Apply for the job by following the link.