For our NanoSpace propulsion team in Uppsala, Sweden we are looking for a talented Micro Propulsion Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
Are you enthusiastic about building real satellites and being the technical anchor point for designing the propulsion solution – then of course apply for this position.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Deriving technical requirements from customer needs
- Design and analysis of propulsion systems and components
- Planning and performing verification of propulsion systems and components
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for specific propulsion system projects
- Prepare documentation according to applied space engineering standards
We Expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Relevant technical education - at least Master’s degree
- MEMS technology experience within design or manufacturing
- Experience in working with propulsion systems and/or components
- English fluency on a professional level
- Quality awareness – delivers solid work
Experience from the space segment is preferred.
NanoSpace is a part of GomSpace and offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
Apply for the job on www.gomspace.com. Your application shall be submitted in English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions with regards to the position do not hesitate to contact Mikkel Hansen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work place will be at Uppsala Science Park, Uppsala in Sweden. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.