Are you inspired by leading product development projects? Are you structured and organized, love to meet new people and learn new things? Do you also have experience of working with electro-mechanics or electronics? Then you might be just the person we are searching for!
We believe that you have a relevant engineering education and experience as a project leader. You have the ability to lead/contribute to strategic development and to develop sharp project descriptions. You understand production processes and cost drivers. You are interested in being updated about technical international standards and norms related to the electrical components. You have a holistic view and a high engagement in the success of your projects.
- Good leadership capabilities and experience in project leading
- A pro-active and structured approach
- Relevant experience related to electrical components (electro mechanics and/or electronics)
- Excellent communicating skills
- A keen interest in people
- A good mix of humbleness and willpower
About the job
In IKEA we believe in the concept of Democratic Design. This means that we always find ways to do things better and reach more of the many people. In a role as Component Developer you can truly contribute to this. You will lead the development of Electrical Components to support our IKEA Lighting and Home smart range. You be the natural link between the engineering and requirement resources within IKEA Components and the product development teams that are responsible for the final products reaching our customers.
In this role an overall responsibility for the range structure within Electrical Components is also included. This will challenge your analytical skills but also test your creativity in supporting the re-use of our smartest solutions.
- Lead our component development project – end to end
- Actively steer to our selected range and solutions
- Collect and define demands, needs and expectations in the development process
- Responsibility for roadmaps and range offer towards product development teams
- Contribution in strategic range platforms/projects and technical development
The assignment is in Älmhult at IKEA of Sweden.
If you have questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact Therese Bervebrink Phone: +46 766 – 190 243.