Husqvarna GIS is now searching for a Business Engagement (BE) Manager Manufacturing for the Husqvarna Division (the largest of the divisions in Husqvarna Group).
The BE Manager represents the primary contact point between GIS and its Husqvarna business customers, and is responsible for understanding and soliciting manufacturing operations demand and translating this into requirements for IT solutions.
The BE Manager is responsible to secure the manufacturing operations of the Husqvarna Brand division from an IT/IS perspective and proactively ensure the alignment and development of new business requirements, as well as introducing ideas based on new technologies (“Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, etc).
The position involves close interaction with business and IT stakeholders in order to capture and solicit demand, strategic and tactical, and turn them into requirements for IT solutions according to GIS processes.
Typical Activities include:
- Engage Production Management in understanding of “digitalization” impact in production planning and execution processes, such as trends, concepts, threats, opportunities and challenges (ex. Smart Machining, IoT for Production, Industry 4.0, Produktion 2030, etc)
- Support in capturing the group/division manufacturing strategies and relating production processes
- Work together with the Production Management and operational key stakeholders for selection and prioritization of business requirements and with that as a baseline design suitable support/processes and tools to support the business in the best possible way
- Advice on Production ERP/MES capabilities and appropriate system solutions that meet business requirements and Group IT strategy.
- Drive implementation of Production ERP/MES information solutions/systems in our global organization
- Act as a liaison officer between Business & IT delivery organization
- Master- or equivalent degree in Production engineering and/or Process automation is a merit but not required. Work experience within this field is however highly valued.
- Excellent analytical skills and good understanding of production planning and execution systems. Minimum three years of Manufacturing ERP/MES project experience as a Project Manager, or Team Lead
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in Swedish and English. Corporate language is English.
You have a passion for driving change and process improvements through IT solutions.
You are a team player and you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment.
The position is based in Huskvarna, Sweden, but will also require additional travelling to our manufacturing units around the world.
The Business Engagement Manager reports directly to the BE Director of the Husqvarna division, and as a function in the Manufacturing Operations Support Management Team.
Is this the right challenge for you? Send in your application until May 14th, 2017.
For additional questions regarding the position please contact Stefan Wernmo at Stefan.email@example.com
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Rizah Ferati at Rizah.firstname.lastname@example.org.